I was awarded the “One Lovely Blog” award recently by http://jusmeh.wordpress.com.
I am honored and excited to have received such an award!
Here’s the five-step process to follow after being given this award:
- Share who gave it to you with a link back to their blog. Check!
- Write down seven random facts about yourself.
- Give this award to fifteen other bloggers.
- Let them know they’ve won.
- Pop the award on your blog.
Step One has already been checked off, so onto Step Two. Here are seven random facts about me:
- I’m a chocoholic!
- I’m a middle child… but definitely do not suffer from “middle child syndrome” 🙂
- I own so many novels that the last time we moved there were nearly more boxes of books that everything else combined! (Ok, maybe I’m exaggerating – but not by much. The movers estimated 90 boxes tops and we had over 120!)
- Eating raw carrots feels like nails on a blackboard to me.
- I buy more clothing for Handsome Boy than I do for myself.
- On that note, Mr. Right is VERY worried that if #2 is a girl we will go bankrupt with what I buy for her!
- In my defense, I actually watch how much I spend and mostly buy on sale, with coupons, and off season when things are cheaper.
And now for Step Three, passing the award along to other bloggers. I’m going to have to take a rain check on this step. It’s difficult to choose and I want to take more time and put more thought into it. But I’ll do it at some point! And then obviously I’ll take care of Step 4 as well.
Step Five – check!
Thank you again http://jusmeh.wordpress.com/ for this award! I truly am honored that you thought of me!