Still in Limbo

Waiting, waiting, and more waiting…

AF is still MIA.

I think I’ll POAS again tomorrow just in case… but I’m not optimistic. My cycle is just totally screwed up this time around. I should probably call my RE just to check in and find out if I need to do anything to make AF start so we can get a move on this FET.

Been trying to figure out summer plans, but the more this FET is pushed off, the less predictable the summer will be, so I don’t want to book anything just yet.

Taking it day by day and trying to stay calm.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Infertility and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s