1 or 2, that is the question…
I’ve always wanted 4 kids, but I figured they would be spaced about 2.5 years apart. With Handsome Boy and Little Pea nearly 5 years apart, things are a bit more complicated… In a perfect world I would have the following: 6, 3 1/2, 1, and just be starting to think about when to try for #4.
Now I am thinking about #3 AND #4.
And second guessing if we really should be trying for 2 at once.
The pros (Assuming we are successful):
– Knowing that that we are done, totally done, and can put this infertility nightmare behind us
– Kids will be closer in age from #1 to #4
– Getting those sleepless nights over and done with in one shot
– 2 for the price of one! FETs are not cheap! Neither are embryo storage fees!
– A riskier pregnancy
– Twins are NOT easy!
– We would need a new car… but then again we’d need that eventually anyway.