Morning monitoring today…
- Good news – everything looks ok, Lining has 3 layers and looks nice.
- Bad news – it’s not thick enough.
Transfer is now pushed off at least a week to give it some time to grow. Waiting on results of bloodwork to adjust estrace levels if needed. I go back next week and hope for better news.